Become a volunteer! There are many ways to help and become an active part of the SMA community.
If you’re interested in getting involved in our school fundraisers or becoming an SMA Ambassador, contact Aixa Gomez, Director of Relationship Development
If you’re interested in becoming an active member/volunteer of the PSA, here are some first steps:
- Attend PSA meetings throughout the year to see how you can help!
- Become a Room Parent!
- At the beginning of each school year, PSA distributes event sign-up sheets to solicit volunteer support at each PSA-sponsored event.
- Choose the events you would like to volunteer for and contact one of the committee members or one of the PSA board members.
Time Commitment: Your level of involvement is up to you. The PSA welcomes your participation as a Committee member, lead organizer of an event, volunteer or PSA meeting attendee. Here is a list of the SMA Events throughout the 2021-2022 school year. Contact your PSA Executive Board to get involved!
Calling All Parents!
- Back-to-School BBQ: Saturday, September 11
- Outdoor Movie Night: TBD
- Middle School Social: TBD
- St. Nicholas Day: TBD
- Santa Brunch: TBD
- Las Posadas: TBD
- Daddy Daughter Dance: TBD
- Mother/Son Outing: TBD
- Teacher Appreciation Week: TBD
- Year-End School Picnic: TBD
- Fall School Book Fair: TBD
- Spring School Book Fair: TBD
St. Mary of the Angels School and the Parent and School Association welcomes your involvement, whether you’re a new or continuing parent volunteer, we ask for your help! Each year, we depend on your generous participation as parent involvement is essential for the success of our fundraisers and the Parent and School Association. We thank you for your continued support and invite you to consider how you can volunteer.