Become a volunteer! There are many ways to help and become an active part of the SMA community. What do I need to do to get involved in SMA Parent and School Association? There are lots of ways to get involved including:
- Choose a committee you would like to join and contact either one of the Committee members or one of the PSA board members.
Committees include Fundraising, Community Building and Kindness Club.
- Become a Room Parent!
- At the beginning of the year, PSA will distribute an event sign-up to provide an opportunity to indicate which events you would like
to be involved in
- Attend PSA meetings throughout the year to see how you can help!
Time Commitment: Your level of involvement is up to you. The PSA welcomes your participation as a Committee member, lead organizer of an event, volunteer or PSA meeting attendee. Here is a list of the SMA Events throughout the 2015-2016 school year. Check your PSA Handbook for details about each event, and contact your PSA Executive Board to get involved!
Calling All Parents!
- Halloween/Fall Fest: Saturday, October, 24th
- Middle School Social two events: Friday, October 16th Friday, March 4th
- Daddy Daughter Dance: Friday, February 23rd
- St. Nicholas Day: Friday, December 4th
- Santa Brunch: Sunday, December 3th
- Las Posadas: Friday, December 18th
- Mother/Son Outing: Friday, March 16th
- Angels of Hope: Saturday, April 28th
- Teacher Appreciation Week: One week, May 4 – 8th
- School Picnic: Friday, June 8th
- Fall School Book Fair: One week, November 9th – 13th
- Spring School Book Fair: One week, March 11th – 19th
St. Mary of the Angels School, Parent and School Association welcomes your involvement, whether you’re a new or continuing parent volunteer, we ask for your help! Each year, we depend on your generous participation as parent involvement is essential for the success of the Parent and School Association. We thank you for your continued support and invite you to consider how you can volunteer.