St. Mary of the Angels School offers extended day care from 7am-8am and then from 3pm-6pm for all students, PreK -8th grade.
Director: Ms. Debbie Serafini-Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the 2016-2017 Athenaeum Information and Application Forms:
About Athenaeum: Athenaeum (ath-uh-nay-uhm)
The purpose of St. Mary of the Angels School Athenaeum is also to promote an academic enrichment program that combines supervised homework time with physical activities, logic games, social etiquette, arts & crafts, and – of course – plenty of fun, purposeful recreation. Athenaeum is open to students, grades PreK-8. The program runs Mondays-Fridays, immediately after the school day until 6:00. Pickup is as early as you wish, but no later than 6:00.
In addition to a daily supervised study time, our program features culturally-enriching activities that complement our mission as a classical, Catholic school. We want to expose our students to as many enriching and physically diverse activities as we can. Therefore, we will offer special activities 1-2 times per week at no additional cost.
In addition to our Athenaeum program, St. Mary of the Angels School offers a robust and active after school club activities. Club are open to all students, regardless of a child’s enrollment in the Athenaeum program. If a student is a part of the Athenaeum program, costs for clubs and additional programming is included in the monthly fee. If a student is not a part of Athenaeum but would like to participate in a club or after school lesson, there is just a small fee for each activity.
- Totus Lingua Language Lessons: Mandarin Chinese & Spanish
- Social Etiquette/Culinary Lessons
- Book Club, grades 6th-8th
- Student Council
- Service Club
- PreK Soccer Club
- And MORE!! Clubs rotate seasonally, so come 2nd semester we’ll have new clubs for the students to participate in!
For your convenience, there are four options for you to choose from and three pricing schedules based upon the number of children you enroll.
- Option A: 4-5 days per week with pick-up after 5:00 p.m.
- Option B: 4-5 days per week with pick-up by 5:00 p.m.
- Option C: Up to 3 days per week regardless of pick-up time.
- Option D: 1 to 4 days per month regardless of pick-up time.