Summer Camp at SMA
Join us for some old-fashioned summer fun at Camp SMA! The camp incorporates off-site field trips, outdoor water games, weekly library visits, crafts, and much more. Your child need not be a current student to attend summer camp. Click the Pricing and Registration button below to learn more and apply.
Download the 2019 Summer Camp Information and Application Forms:
Please drop the completed Summer Camp Pricing and Registration Form above at the school office, or scan and email to our Extended Day Program Director Debbie Serafini-Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the 2019-2020 Extended Day Information and Application Forms:
Please drop the completed Extended Day Pricing and Registration Form above at the school office, or scan and email to our Extended Day Program Director Debbie Serafini-Smith, email@example.com.
About Extended Day:
We have structured our Extended Day Program to further support the needs of our families, both before and after school, recognizing the fact that many are dual-income households. We promote an academic enrichment program that combines supervised homework time with physical activities, logic games, and arts & crafts. In addition, we host numerous after-school clubs and enrichment classes that are open to all students. To support our school's mission, we strive to expose our students to as many culturally-enriching and physically diverse activities as possible!
- Open to all students - Preschool through 8th Grade.
- Before School Care runs from 7:00-8:00 a.m., Monday-Friday. Breakfast is available for a nominal fee.
- After School Care runs from 3:00-6:00 p.m., Monday-Friday. Snack included.
- Several pricing options available. Annual Family Registration Fee also required.
- Day-Off (until 5:00 p.m.) and Half-Day-Off (until 6:00 p.m.) field trips also offered for an additional fee.
- 2-3 enrichment clubs/classes are offered each season (Fall, Winter, Spring) for an additional fee. Open to all students.
AFTER SCHOOL CLUBS/CLASSES
In addition to our Extended Day Program, St. Mary of the Angels School offers a robust and active after school club activities. Clubs are open to all students, regardless of a child’s enrollment in the Extended Day program. Some examples of past offerings are:
- Totus Lingua Language Lessons: Mandarin Chinese & Spanish
- Student Council
- Young Rembrandts
- Irish Dancing
- PreK Soccer
- Homework Club
- And MORE!!