Download both our Application for Admissions and our Parent Questionnaire to begin the application process. The front page of the application more fully describes the application process.
All students who complete the application process are considered for acceptance. However, due to number of applicants, we cannot guarantee enrollment to all who apply. If enrollment requests exceed availability, the following criteria will apply.
- Returning Students who re-register prior to February 28 will receive first priority: Preschool-8th grade.
- Siblings of current & returning students will receive second priority: Preschool-8th grade.
- Catholic families with a strong commitment to the mission and culture of SMA will receive priority.
- We strive to maintain a diverse community of students and families with a strong commitment to our school and our mission. This includes an openness to becoming part of the SMA family, which is culturally, religiously, and socioeconomically diverse. It also includes families who offer service to others and their community.
- For PK4 applicants, students applying for a 5-full day schedule will receive priority.
- For grades 1-8, enrollment will be determined by the St. Mary of the Angels School administration based on the individual circumstances of enrolling students and families.
- Current academic info (student grades, tests scores) along with student shadow days and parent interviews are all taken into consideration when reviewing transfer students.
Returning Student Registration
Returning students entering Preschool- 8th grade are given priority enrollment until February 28. If a student is not registered by this date, enrollment is not guaranteed since the priority consideration period has expired.
St. Mary of the Angels School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at this school. St. Mary of the Angels School does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, loan programs, athletic or other school-administered programs.