We are thrilled that you are interested in St. Mary of the Angels School! We encourage all interested families to stop by for an open house or private tour to get to know St. Mary of the Angels students and staff. Contact a member of our Admissions team to RSVP for an open house or set up a tour today!
We look for:
- Children who will succeed in social and academic expectations determined by our Admissions Committee.
- Parents with a strong commitment to the mission and culture of St. Mary of the Angels School.
- Families who offer service to others and to their community inspired by love for neighbor, the joy of the Gospel message and commitment to human dignity for all.
Factors that are reviewed by the Admissions Committee:
- Current enrollment and the classroom atmosphere of each grade level.
- Applicants openness to becoming a part of the SMA family, which is culturally, religiously and socioeconomically diverse.
- Prospective student shadow day.
- Preference to siblings of current SMA families.
Requirements for Admission:
- Completed Inquiry Form
- Application and Parent Questionnaire submitted for each child applying to St. Mary of the Angels School.
- Report card and test scores from previous school, and parent interview for new applicant grades 1st-8th.
- Non-refundable application fee of $150 per family.
Early Childhood Enrollment
- A child must be 3 years of age and fully potty trained before entering the Early Childhood Program.
- Applications for the Early Childhood Program begin in November.
- Priority enrollment into the PreK 3 Program are given to children who are 3 years of age by September 1st.
- Applications for Kindergarten will be accepted in November.
- Upon acceptance, all incoming Kindergarten students must complete the Kindergarten Readiness Test. Testing can be scheduled with the Admissions office.
Input the main text content for your module here.
1st-8th Grade Enrollment:
- Applications for 1st-8th grade enrollment are accepted in November. Applications received after February 2018 will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Shadow Day: Prior to acceptance to St. Mary of the Angels School, all new students, 1st – 8th grade, must schedule and participate in a school day shadow day and classroom visit. .
- Parents will be notified of admission decisions upon receipt of all documents, completion of shadow day and parent interview.